Family Friendly Partnership School - Site 7: Principal's Office
Our virtual tour of a Family Friendly Partnership School combines the concepts of architecture and improvement planning for a sustained program of actions by educators and families.
- Office hours are posted on his/her calendar, so people will know when the principal is available.
- A principal’s Parent Advisory Council is established to get input from the community.
- The dates for an open house and parent & administrator informational meetings for the school year are posted on the school calendar.
- Informational meetings throughout the school year are available with the following foci:
- principal & teacher objectives,
- teacher & principal expectations,
- parent & administrator dialogue over concerns and requested assistance,
- linking leadership structures to make decisions about all parts of the school, family and community partnerships.
Go to Site 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Click here to return to the introduction page