Register now for Sebring Trauma Skilled Educators Institute
EnvisionEdPlus is partnering with Sebring Local School District and Still-Light Seminars to train educators and after-school and summer program staff in evidence-based practices to address the nonacademic needs of students they serve. Participants will be able implement what they learn with each student every day — regardless of whether learning is during school, beyond the school day, virtual or face-to-face.
The cost for each workshop is $75. Educators and after-school and summer program staff working in Mahoning County can attend for free. Graduate credit from Ashland University can be purchased when attending any two workshops.
June 2020 Sessions
All June workshops will be virtual using ZOOM. With planned activities and breaks, participants will enjoy and engage using this virtual format as much as the regular on-location trainings.
August 2020 Sessions
- Monday, June 15: Trauma Skilled Instructional Practice.
- Thursday, June 18: Should I Be Concerned? What is "Normal" and What is "Nuts"?
- Thursday, June 25: The Good Stuff - Building Self-Esteem in At-Risk Kids.
August workshops are tentatively scheduled to be held on location at Sebring Local Schools. Registrants will be notified in advance of any changes or if a shift to virtual meetings via ZOOM will be required.
- Monday, Aug. 3: Trauma Skilled Instructional Practice. This is a repeat of the June 15 workshop.
- Monday, Aug.10: Learning Bridges Lab - Securing Self Control.
For more information, please visit the EnvisionEdPlus website
or contact Craig Lautenschleger
at (614) 348-8628.