Apply for RemotEDx subgrants to support remote education partnerships by Jan. 15
The application window for the RemotEDx Subgrants for Nonprofit and Community-Based Student Learning and Remote Education Partners is now open. These subgrants will be available to organizations partnering with a school, district or consortium of schools or districts to help improve, enhance and enrich remote caring, teaching and learning opportunities, especially for Ohio’s most underserved students.
Applicants may apply for grant awards of up to $150,000. Applications should outline a plan for use of the funds that will achieve one or more of the following:
- Identifying, creating and implementing high-quality instruction.
- Supporting student wellness, participation and engagement.
- Supporting professional learning for school leaders and educators.
- Supporting learning management systems and interoperable platforms.
- Capturing and sharing lessons learned from two decades of e-learning.
The Request for Applications and details about the subgrant are available on the RemotEDx website
. The application deadline is Jan. 15.