New OLAC module: Coaching
The Ohio Leadership Advisory Council’s (OLAC) newest module explores Coaching as a method of increasing faculty and staff capacity to better meet the needs of all learners.
Ohio schools use several models of coaching. The module takes a look at these models and the skills related to each coaching approach. The Coaching module is designed for leaders in any position who are facilitating improvement efforts in schools, districts and regions.
Also, explore these topics in the new Coaching module:
- Research evidence related to coaching;
- Coaching as part of a larger professional development framework;
- Coaching models now in use;
- Coaching macro- and micropractices;
- Coaching skills across all models;
- Coaching and the Ohio Improvement Process; and
- Educators’ perspectives on coaching.