Deadline to join the 2018 Chinese Bridge Delegation is July 23
The application deadline for school and district decision-makers to participate in the 2018 Chinese Bridge Delegation is July 23. The Nov. 2-11 program in China guides K-12 education leaders interested in starting a new Chinese program or strengthening existing programs and partnerships. Highlights of the trip will include school visits, cultural activities and educational workshops. K-12 leaders can apply for this educational trip as guests of the Hanban/Confucius Institute Headquarters.
- Visit Chinese K-12 schools and universities, meet with Chinese educators and observe classes;
- Establish partnerships with Chinese schools and network with colleagues;
- Learn about resources to help them build and support Chinese language and culture programs; and
- Experience China's rich traditional culture set against modern development.
Eligible participants include:
- K-12 district administrators, school leaders and other education decision-makers who want to develop and expand Chinese language and culture programs; and
- First-time participants and former delegates.
For more information on participant costs, costs covered by the program, travel requirements and registration information, visit the CollegeBoard website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.