Free OLAC facilitator trainings scheduled
The Ohio Leadership Advisory Council (OLAC), partnering with the Buckeye Association of School Administrators, will present a series of regional facilitator trainings. Participants will gain a greater working knowledge of OLAC's new website, the Ohio Improvement Process, Ohio Principal Evaluation System, Ohio Teacher Evaluation System and more.
Regional locations include:
- Aug. 22 – State Support Team Region 14, Educational Service Center of Central Ohio, Columbus;
- Sept. 6 – State Support Team Region 1, Educational Service Center of Lake Erie West, Toledo;
- Sept. 7 – State Support Team Region 5, Mahoning County Educational Service Center, Canfield
- Oct. 4 – State Support Team Region 13, Hamilton County Educational Service Center, Cincinnati; and
- Oct. 5 – State Support Team Region 15, OSU Endeavor Center, Piketon.
Lunch and materials will be provided at no cost, but registration is required and space is limited. Check the Ohio Leadership Advisory Council website
to learn more.