New features available in the Ready for Kindergarten (KReady) online system
Teachers administering the Kindergarten Readiness Assessment will find enhancements in the KReady online system this year. The new features include:
- An optional new data entry method;
- The ability to access a student’s language and literacy scale score as soon as the domain is completed;
- The ability to verify that app scores are loaded into the KReady system;
- Access to the KRA App through a web browser, eliminating the need to download the app; and
- A way to quickly monitor completion with new dashboard views.
Learn more about these features from this brief KRA 2018 Refresher