Class of 2020 graduation options: Register for Operation Graduation Design Labs
Take advantage of Ohio’s new graduation options for the class of 2020. Operation Graduation Design Labs help high school leadership teams of administrators and counselors design strategies to implement Ohio’s modified graduation requirements for the class of 2020.
EnvisionEdPlus is partnering with school districts and educational service centers already implementing strategies that can be replicated and scaled to meet Ohio’s new graduation options. Lab participants will:
- Review the class of 2020 graduation options;
- Discover practical strategies for implementing options; and
- Design a school plan to implement the new options.
All labs are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will feature the same agenda and content. Choose from the date, location or partner that best meets your school’s needs:
- June 18 – Liberty Local School District partnership at Liberty High School in Youngstown;
- June 25 – Kenton City School District partnership at the district’s administrative offices in Kenton;
- Aug. 6 – Canal Winchester Local School District partnership at the Professional Learning Center in Canal Winchester;
- Aug. 7 – Graham Local School District partnership at the Graham Middle School in Paris;
- Aug. 16 – Jefferson County Educational Service Center partnership at the JCESC Annex in Steubenville;
- Sept. 3 – Educational Service Center of Northeast Ohio partnership at the center in Independence; and
- Sept. 17 – Milford Exempted Village Schools partnership at the district office for Milford Exempted Village Schools.
Additional lab, location and fee details are available here
. Register to attend
the lab of your choice.
The Montgomery County Educational Service Center, in partnership with the Dayton Metropolitan Library, will offer a lab exclusively for its member districts. Registration for those member districts is available on the Montgomery County Educational Service Center website
For questions, please contact Craig Lautenschlegar
at (614) 348-8628.