Apply to become a Statistics in Schools ambassador
The U.S. Census Bureau is seeking Ohio teachers to be Statistics in Schools ambassadors. Ambassadors will champion the program in their classrooms, schools and communities.
As leaders in the program, ambassadors will:
- Promote national Statistics in Schools events on social media platforms to increase awareness and engagement;
- Network with fellow ambassadors; and
- Receive exclusive 2020 Census promotional items for use in and outside the classroom.
Ideal candidates are active preK through grade 12 teachers who are excited to lead a national initiative at their schools and shape the future of their communities through social media, collaboration and leadership.
Application reviewers will consider the following qualifications:
- Past leadership positions or an expressed interest in gaining experience;
- Knowledge of, or experience with, Statistics in Schools materials; and
- A social media presence.
Learn more and apply by emailing CLMSO.SISambassador@census.gov