Join the 2017 Chinese Bridge Delegation, Nov. 2-11
The College Board is now taking applications from school and district decision-makers to participate in the 2017 Chinese Bridge Delegation, a weeklong program in China to help K-12 education leaders start a new Chinese program or strengthen existing programs and partnerships. The application deadline is July 24. Highlights of the trip will include school visits, cultural activities and educational workshops. K-12 leaders are invited to apply for this unique educational trip to China as guests of the Hanban/Confucius Institute Headquarters.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Visit Chinese K–12 schools and universities, meet with Chinese educators and observe classes;
- Establish meaningful partnerships with Chinese schools and network with colleagues;
- Learn about resources that will help them build and support Chinese language and culture programs; and
- Experience China firsthand and marvel at the rich traditional culture set against stunning modern development.
Eligible participants include:
- K–12 district administrators, school leaders, and other education decision-makers actively seeking to develop and expand Chinese language and culture programs; and
- First-time participants and former delegates.
For more information on participant costs, costs covered by the program, travel requirements and registration information, email email@example.com