New RFQ for vendors wishing to be included on the 2019-2020 list of approved assessments
The Ohio Department of Education is seeking vendor proposals in response to the Department’s Request for Qualifications for assessments for use by Ohio school districts in the following areas:
- Comparable Assessments to Ohio’s K-3 Diagnostic Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee;
- Alternative Standardized Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee;
- Alternative High School Assessments for Graduation;
- Teacher and Principal Evaluation Component;
- Student Survey for Use in Teacher Evaluation; and
- Gifted Prescreening and Identification.
District personnel involved in selecting or purchasing Department-approved assessments – particularly in the identification of students who are gifted – may inform assessment vendors under consideration that the RFQ is posted here
. Vendors may need to submit for approval even if their tests previously have been approved for use in Ohio. Requirements, submission details and deadlines are specified in the RFQ. Applications are due March 15.
For answers to questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (614) 466-1317.