Town hall meetings also seek input on improving educational experiences for students with disabilities
The Department is developing recommendations to improve educational experiences and outcomes for students with disabilities in Ohio. The Department is calling on its most important partners — parents, guardians, grandparents, aunts, uncles, foster parents, family members and advocates — to help the agency create those recommendations.
Interested individuals should plan to attend one of the regional family town hall meetings scheduled in March and April:
- March 19 – Sinclair Community College in Dayton, separate sessions at 4:15 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- March 20 – Xenos Christian Fellowship in Columbus, 1 p.m.
- March 27 – Educational Service Center of Central Ohio in Columbus, 6 p.m.
- March 28 – Findlay Inn in Findlay, 6 p.m.
- April 2 – Clark Memorial Library in Portsmouth, 6 p.m.
- April 3 – Summit County Educational Service Center in Cuyahoga Falls, 6 p.m.
- April 12 – Educational Service Center of Northeast Ohio in Independence, separate sessions at 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- April 17 – Summit County Educational Service Center in Cuyahoga Falls, 2 p.m.
Please check the Department’s website for additional location details. Email questions to Wendy McLaughlin-Stoica
or Diane Loomis
at (614) 466-2791.