Webinar: Online facilities maintenance tool for districts receiving OFCC building and renovation funds
The Ohio Facilities Construction Commission is hosting a webinar on March 13, from 10-11 a.m., for school districts that have received OFCC funding to build or renovate schools. The webinar will discuss the advantages of using the ON TRACK Online Maintenance Tool for:
- Managing building assets;
- Tracking equipment maintenance activities;
- Forecasting labor and equipment costs of preventative maintenance and planned and unplanned repairs;
- Viewing equipment operations and maintenance manuals;
- Tracking warranty expirations;
- Forecasting budgets for capital renewal; and
- Creating financial and maintenance reports.
The audience is K-12 superintendents, treasurers, business managers, operations managers or maintenance managers whose districts have participated in any of the following OFCC programs to build or renovate school facilities:
- Classroom Facilities Assistance Program (CFAP);
- Vocational Facilities Assistance Program (VFAP);
- Exceptional Needs Program (ENP); or
- Accelerated Urban Program (AUP).
Webinar details, registration and certificate of participation information are available here
. The Ohio Facilities Construction Commission guides capital construction projects for state agencies, state-supported universities and community colleges, including Ohio’s comprehensive public K-12 school construction and renovation program.