Join the 2019 Chinese Bridge Delegation, Oct. 20-29
The College Board is taking applications now from school and district decision-makers to take part in the 2019 Chinese Bridge Delegation, a weeklong program in China to help K-12 education leaders start a new Chinese language and culture program or strengthen existing programs and partnerships. The priority application deadline is July 26. Highlights of the trip will include school visits, cultural activities and educational workshops. K-12 leaders can apply for this unique educational trip as guests of the Hanban/Confucius Institute Headquarters.
- Visit Chinese K-12 schools and universities, meet with Chinese educators and observe classes;
- Establish meaningful partnerships with Chinese schools and network with colleagues;
- Learn about resources that will help them build and support Chinese language and culture programs; and
- Experience China firsthand and see the traditional culture set against modern development.
Eligible participants include:
- K-12 district administrators, school leaders and other education decision-makers actively looking to develop and expand Chinese language and culture programs; and
- First-time participants and former delegates.
For more information on participant costs, costs covered by the program, travel requirements and registration information, visit the College Board website
or email email@example.com