Join the 2018 Chinese Bridge Delegation, Nov. 2-11
The College Board now is taking applications from school and district decision-makers to participate in the 2018 Chinese Bridge Delegation, a weeklong program in China to help K-12 education leaders start a new Chinese program or strengthen existing programs and partnerships. The priority application deadline is July 23. Highlights of the trip will include school visits, cultural activities and educational workshops. K-12 leaders can apply for this unique educational trip as guests of the Hanban/Confucius Institute Headquarters.
- Visit Chinese K-12 schools and universities, meet with Chinese educators and observe classes;
- Establish meaningful partnerships with Chinese schools and network with colleagues;
- Learn about resources that will help them build and support Chinese language and culture programs; and
- Experience China firsthand and marvel at the rich traditional culture set against stunning modern development.
Eligible participants include:
- K-12 district administrators, school leaders and other education decision-makers actively seeking to develop and expand Chinese language and culture programs; and
- First-time participants and former delegates.
For more information on participant costs, costs covered by the program, travel requirements and registration information, visit the CollegeBoard website
or email firstname.lastname@example.org