ACT and SAT: Plan now for state-funded college and career readiness testing process
The state-funded college and career readiness testing process for the 2018-2019 school year is kicking off, and district test coordinators should begin identifying building test coordinators, accommodations/supports coordinators and technology coordinators, as well as determining those who will administer the tests in the spring of 2019.
ACT and SAT provide webinars and resources during key phases of the process to help better understand the preparation and administration of the test. Please make note of these important dates and schedule your team’s participation accordingly.
Webinar registration information for the state-funded ACT is available under Schedule of Events from the Department’s ACT webpage. Important upcoming state-funded ACT dates include:
- Nov. 13, 2018 – Test Administration Kickoff;
- Nov. 15, 2018 – Accommodations and/or Supports; and
- Jan. 9, 2019 – Test Administration.
Webinar recordings for the state-funded SAT are accessible under 2019 Important Dates
from the Department’s SAT webpage
. Important upcoming state-funded SAT dates include:
- Nov. 12, 2018 – Accommodations and Supports;
- January 2019 – Digital Kickoff for March Testers;
- Jan. 7, 2019 – Bulk Registration;
- February 2019 – Digital Kickoff for April Testers; and
- Feb. 25, 2019 – Testing Tips
For more information regarding the ACT or SAT webinars, please contact ACT at firstname.lastname@example.org
or SAT at email@example.com
. For additional questions, please call (614) 644-7305 or email Michael Reiser
at the Ohio Department of Education.