STATE BOARD OF EDUCATION EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE TO HOLD EMERGENCY MEETING AUG. 23
Release date: 8/21/2012
The purpose of the meeting is to establish the process and criteria and expectations for selecting the next State Superintendent of Public Instruction.
Emergency Meeting of State Board of Education Executive Committee
Thursday, Aug. 23, 2012 - 1 p.m.
Franklin B. Walter Conference Room – Ohio Department of Education
- Convening of the Emergency Meeting of the SBOE Executive Committee
- Items for Discussion:
- Search Process for the State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Ohio Procurement Requirements and Options
- Discussion of Search Firm Selection Process
- Discussion of Board Expectations for next State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Adjournment of the Emergency Meeting of the State Board of Education Executive Committee