Use #MyOhioClassroom This Year
Get ready to retweet and learn from your colleagues across the state! Each day, Ohio’s educators are creating new ways to enhance their classroom instruction to further engage students. With so much happening in our classrooms, it’s important to capture and share these recipes for success in teaching and learning.
The #MyOhioClassroom hashtag on Instagram and Twitter is a simple way to engage educators across Ohio and share what’s happening. #MyOhioClassroom also offers teachers and administrators a way to share stories of success, innovation and other great news with their statewide peers.
Consider the following guiding questions:
- Did something great happen in your school or classroom today? Let the world know!
- Have a lesson that really clicked or a new project that would encourage others to strive higher?
- How about a story on your staff or students doing something inspiring?
- Did a group of students go above and beyond?
- Did new technology help students go to the next level?
We want to see what is working and inspiring students to reach their dreams.
How does it work?
Simply share a picture or video with your story using #MyOhioClassroom and tag @OHEducation on Instagram and Twitter. Your post may be shared with other educators across the state. We cannot wait to see the great work happening every day in Ohio’s schools!
Share this flyer with your colleagues to spread the word about #MyOhioClassroom!
As a reminder, please use social media appropriately by never using student names or student photos without parental consent.