Potential EMIS Changes
In our continuing efforts to be more transparent about EMIS Changes and to provide the needed information to the field in a more timely manner, the table on this page was developed.
This table lists changes that have been approved and scheduled for release. In the table, you will find the release date and basic information about the change. Note that releases are scheduled for every other Thursday. This page will be updated on a weekly basis.
Date last updated: Friday, December 20, 2019
|Short Title and Description
||Reason for Change
FY21 Change List
|Deletes from FY20 (i.e., subject codes, etc.). This change will include everything marked in FY20 as to be deleted prior to FY21.
First posted: 11/27/19
- 20-106(b) (78830) -- delete marked RIMP codes
- 20-121(b) -- Add STEM license (81/TM)
- 20-136(b) -- delete subject code 990371
- 20-158 -- delete subject codes 178015, 178025 (also see change 21-5)
Last updated: 12/20/19, 11/27/19
|FY21 CTE Program Matrix Changes. CTE has made the following course change for FY21:
- Remove subject codes 178015, 178025, and 990371 (marked in FY20 as to be deleted)
- Update maximum hours for all VM courses except subject code 990364 to 90hrs
- Update maximum grade level for all VM courses except subject code 990364 to 10th grade
- Update subject description for subject code 178027 to "Construction Surveying and Site Logistics"
See EMIS Manual Section 4.7, version 9.3.
First posted: 12/20/19
Last updated: 12/20/19
|New federal law
Last Modified: 1/8/2020 4:53:17 PM