EMIS Newsflash – January 23, 2019
Staff Data Reports Available in the SDC
The following SDC reports are now available. These reports summarize district- and school-level data being reported in the FY19 Initial Staff and Course (L) Collection. This collection closes January 31, 2019. Please contact email@example.com
with any questions about the reports. For EMIS data reporting questions, please contact your ITC.
- District Teacher Certification: This report summarizes the percent of core academic courses currently reported by the district that are taught by properly credentialed teachers. The report includes the core academic course count, the course count taught by properly credentialed teachers, and the percent of properly credentialed courses.
- Degree Profile – Teacher/Principal: The Degree Profile report summarizes the percent of principals or teachers who are currently being reported as having at least a Bachelor’s Degree and at least a Master’s Degree. Reports are available at the school and at the district level; contracted employees are included in the reports. If the measure is not as expected, please refer to the Staff Demographic (CI) Records for all persons reported as Principals.
- Teacher Experience: This district-level report lists all teachers in a district, including contracted teachers, with the FTE and the Authorized Years of Teaching Experience per person.
- Principal Experience: This district-level report lists all principals and assistant principals in a district, including contracted teachers, with the FTE and the Authorized Years of Teaching Experience per person.
- Average and Median Teacher Salary: These reports summarize the average and median salary for all teachers, including contracted teachers, in a district or building.