EMIS Newsflash – July 22, 2019
Reminder: August 2019 ODE ITC EMIS Trainings Start Soon
A reminder that the August 2019 ODE ITC EMIS Training sessions are coming up. The schedule is posted on our website
. Some of the topics to be discussed during these sessions include Grad reporting, data reviews and appeals, retention reporting, and the start of FY20.
Reminder: New EMIS Coordinator Training in August
The Ohio Department of Education will be hosting a full day (8:15 am to 3:00 pm) New EMIS Coordinator Training for any EMIS Coordinators with 3 or fewer years of experience. Two different dates will be offered: Monday, August 5, 2019, and Friday, August 23, 2019. Interested participants select their date preference at the time of registration. See the July 12, 2019, EMIS Newsflash
for more information.
Files Recently Distributed
New files were copied out to the data collectors Friday morning. The file names and descriptions are included below. These file descriptions can also be found on our website
2019_PBIS_Compliance_Measure _<file date>.xls
Positive Behavior Intervention Support (PBIS) Implementation Stage Compliance Measure
This file is distributed to public districts, community schools, and STEM schools. The workbook consists of 2 tabs:
- Get a “YES" flag if all its schools have a B, C, D, E, or F code reported.
- Get a "NO" flag if any school has an "A" reported or if any school had no code reported for this element.
- ORG_DETAIL or CS_DETAIL:
- Get a "YES" flag if it has a code of B, C, D, E, or F.
- Get a "NO" Flag if it has a code of "A" or if no record is reported in EMIS.
For questions about this file, contact Adam Schiming (firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that there is an issue with how the district level measure was calculated in this file.
The building level data is accurately reflecting what was reported in EMIS on the Organizational General Information (DL) Record and was calculated correctly. Please review your data for accuracy.
CTPD Report Card Post-Program Outcomes Measure
- CTPD ANY INDUSTRY CREDENTIAL: report is a file by CTPD and JVSD that shows the percent of CTE Concentrators who left secondary education in FY18 who obtained at least one industry credential in the district. This report contains ctpd irn, ctpd any ic den, ctpd any ic num, ctpd any ic percent, jvsd any ic den, jvsd any ic num and jvsd any ic percent.
- CTPD_12PTS_INDUSTRY_CREDENTIAL: report is a file by CTPD and JVSD that shows the percent of CTE Concentrators who left secondary education in FY18 who obtained at least 12 industry credential points within a career field in the district. This report contains reporting ctpd irn, ctpd 12pts ic den, ctpd 12pts ic num, ctpd 12pts ic percent, jvsd 12pts ic den, jvsd 12pts ic num and jvsd 12pts ic percent.
For questions about this file, contact Kelsey Stephens (email@example.com