EMIS Newsflash: ODE ITC EMIS Trainings for 2021
2021 ODE ITC EMIS Trainings
Information for all of the 2021 ODE ITC EMIS Trainings is being provided at this time in order to assist EMIS coordinators and their districts with scheduling. Training dates can always be found on the EMIS Training webpage
and the EMIS Google calendar
. Reminder messages will continue to be sent out in the EMIS Newsflash prior to the trainings.
The following sessions will be provided via Microsoft Teams. Registration is currently available in the STARS application within the OH|ID portal
- Tuesday, January 19 at 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, January 20 at 9:00 am
- Wednesday, January 20 at 1:00 pm
- Thursday, January 21 at 9:00 am
- Friday, January 22 at 9:00 am
- Monday, March 1 at 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 2 at 9:00 am
- Wednesday, March 3 at 1:00 pm
- Thursday, March 4 at 9:00 am
- Friday, March 5 at 9:00 am
- Tuesday, June 1 at 1:00 pm
- Thursday, June 3 at 9:00 am
- Tuesday, June 15 at 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 16 at 9:00 am
- Thursday, June 17 at 9:00 am
will be dedicated to New EMIS Coordinator Training. These sessions will be provided via Microsoft Teams, and dates will be announced in the coming weeks.
will include both ODE ITC EMIS trainings and New EMIS Coordinator trainings. All sessions will be provided via Microsoft Teams. Dates will be announced via Newsflash once available.
September/October 2021 and November 2021
. Details for these trainings have not yet been finalized. More information will be provided via Newsflash once available. The two sets of trainings will be scheduled within the following date ranges.
- September 27–October 8
- November 15–23