Achievement Component for Career Tech Schools
Technical Skill Attainment measures the proportion of students passing technical assessments. These assessments are designed to measure the skills and knowledge learned in a student’s career-technical program.
What is being graded?
- Percent of students participating in assessments.
- Of those participating, the percent of students passing technical assessments.
Questions to ask
- Some students will not achieve at the highest levels, even in a school with a good grade.
- Why are students not participating in assessments?
- What are we doing to increase participation?
- What help do our students need to pass assessments?
- Which career-tech centers, similar to ours, are doing better than we are? What are they doing?
Last Modified: 7/11/2016 12:29:28 PM