The School Improvement Diagnostic Review (SIDR) process is designed to help schools and districts improve student performance by analyzing current practices against effective evidence and research-based practices, identifying areas of strength and areas needing improvement, and aligning evidence and research-based practices. The SIDR is grounded in what is known about high-performing schools, with an emphasis on what has been learned from Ohio’s Schools of Promise. The review is conducted by an external team of experienced and skilled reviewers using standardized processes and protocols for data collection and analysis.
Overview and Resources
- Review Schedule (Coming soon)
- Evidence uploads (Coming soon)
- Elementary School Review (Coming soon)
- Middle School Review (Coming soon)
- High School Review (Coming soon)
Last Modified: 8/19/2020 3:43:43 PM