Collaborative Implementation Teams
Collaborative teams are essential for shared leadership and effective communication. District, building and teacher-based teams share responsibility for improving student achievement as part of a system-wide improvement focus.
District leadership team (DLT) draws from all levels of the organization and may include:
- School board representatives;
- School administrators;
- Central office administrators;
- Family and community members;
- Union representatives;
- School counselors; and
- Community partners.
Building leadership team (BLT) also draws from all levels of the organization and may include:
- Principal and school administrators;
- Teachers serving across specialties and grade levels, such as academic coaches, general education teachers and intervention specialists;
- Noncertified staff;
- Counseling and support service providers;
- Family and community members; and
- Central office administrator.
Teacher-based teams (TBTs) include only building-level staff grouped by grades or content areas and may include:
- General education subject area teachers;
- Intervention specialists;
- Related services specialists;
- Related arts teachers;
- Instructional coaches; and
Last Modified: 8/14/2018 3:40:46 PM