Technology Planning Tool
The Technology Planning Tool (TPT) is being provided to Ohio K-12 public school districts and community schools to help plan for the facilitation of technology usage. As of the FCC Modernization Order dated July 23, 2014 technology plans are no longer a requirement for applying for the Federal E-Rate program.
The Technology Planning Tool (TPT) educational technology plan will guide you in:
- Communicating how your organization is using, or plans to use, technology to enhance student learning.
- Planning for curriculum alignment to technology academic content standards.
- Integrating, assessing and planning as it pertains to instructional practices supporting Ohio's academic content standards.
- Aligning with similar district-wide planning efforts (such as ODE’s Continuous Improvement Plan).
- Leading your district’s technology team from the planning phase to full implementation.
Last Modified: 8/30/2016 4:19:32 PM