The entire amount of funding must be encumbered on or before June 30, 2020. All funds must be liquidated on or before September 30, 2020.
Ohio K-12 Network connectivity funds are to be spent as follows, with priority given in the order listed:
- Offset the cost of eligible Wide Area Network (WAN) connectivity to each of your buildings
- Management or Internet Service Provider (ISP) fees charged by your Information Technology Center (ITC)
- Maintenance for Local Area Network (LAN) or WAN hardware necessary to implement the Ohio K-12 Network model
- Upgrade WAN capacity
- Purchase videoconferencing equipment that complies with the Ohio K-12 Network technical requirements
- Upgrade or purchase LAN equipment including routers, switches, Internet caching and multimedia streaming products
- Other LAN related equipment
- Professional development services
- Purchase computer workstations, laptop computers, tablet devices, peripherals (e.g. keyboards, earphones, headsets, mice, assistive devices) and operating system software that meet or exceed AIR recommended device specifications.
- Please account for this funding using USAS Fund 451, Receipt Code 3210 with a unique Special Cost Center
Last Modified: 7/9/2019 2:32:09 PM