Traditional School Districts Funding
Reports and information about basic financial resources provided to support traditional public schools.
District Payment Reports
Payments to city, local and exempted village school districts are calculated from data reported by the district, such as the number of students enrolled in the district, and are made twice each month according to a schedule published each spring. Since the data are updated throughout the year, the annual amount due to the district is calculated for each payment and the district receives approximately 1/24th of the annual amount.
Foundation Payment Letters | Journal Voucher Codes
- Payment Schedule
- Foundation Funding Report
- Foundation Funding Report Line-by-Line Explanation
- Foundation Funding Report (Excel Format)
- Statement of Settlement
- HB49 Reimbursement for the Phase-out of Tangible Personal Properties & Public Utility Deregulation
- College Credit Plus Deduction Reports
- Foundation Payment Simulation
- Community School Deduction Components
Last Modified: 6/19/2019 12:32:49 PM