Provide tools to help all students and educators.
In many areas of study accessible from the Ohio Department of Education’s Learning in Ohio webpages, educators will find links for the following topics:
- Standards – Educators will find vertical alignment documents that show how student’s knowledge or skill should increase in particular categories of the standards throughout several grade levels. Also see crosswalks and comparative analyses to show how the 2010 and 2017 standards differ.
- Networking – The department participates in websites such as Pearltrees that allow educators to share tips and observations about what works. Teachers can use “pearls” as idea starters as they design lessons and activities for their classrooms.
- Universal design – These resources help teachers tailor instruction for learners with disabilities, English learners and gifted students.
- Professional development – The Ohio Standards for Professional Development will help educators identify high-quality learning opportunities.
- Career connections – These materials will help teachers build students’ understanding of how their school work will relate to future jobs.
Last Modified: 11/5/2019 11:31:35 AM