Tools to Help All Students and Educators
In many areas of study accessible from the Ohio Department of Education’s Learning in Ohio webpages, educators will find links for the following topics:
- Meetups – The Ohio Department of Education is continuing to scheduling virtual meetups in collaboration with various professional organizations across the state to support administrators and educators in each content area . The schedule for upcoming meetups and recordings of past meetups can be found on the Virtual Meetups for Content Area Educators page.
- Standards – Educators will find vertical alignment documents that show how student’s knowledge or skill should increase in particular categories of the standards throughout several grade levels. Also see crosswalks and comparative analysis to show how the 2010 and 2017 standards differ.
- Networking – The department participates in websites such as Pearltrees that allow educators to share tips and observations about what works. Teachers can use “pearls” as idea starters as they design lessons and activities for their classrooms.
- Universal design – These resources help teachers tailor instruction for learners with disabilities, English learners and gifted students.
- Professional development – The Ohio Standards for Professional Development will help educators identify high-quality learning opportunities.
- Career connections – These materials will help teachers build students’ understanding of how their school work will relate to future jobs.
Content Specific Resource Pages
Back to Top
Last Modified: 1/20/2021 7:17:04 PM