Office for Child Nutrition Trainings and Webinars
The Ohio Department of Education, Office for Child Nutrition has several opportunities for trainings.
Registration for Trainings and Webinars
To register for trainings or webinars, visit the Claims Reimbursement and Reporting System (CRRS) Training Management webpage. Contact your Education Program Specialist if you have any questions.
Upcoming Webinars and Trainings
- Annual Child Nutrition Programs Training and Vendor Show
- 8:00AM - 4:00PM - Monday, March 6, 2017 at the Quest Conference Center
- Attendee registration has now reached capacity. If you are interested in being placed on the event waitlist, please contact the Office for Child Nutrition at 1-800-808-6325.
- If you are a vendor who is interested in registering for the vendor exhibit, please complete the Sponsor and Exhibitor Application Package and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2017.
- Basic Training for Potential New Sponsors of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- All basic trainings for NSLP will be conducted from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the State Library of Ohio, 274 East First Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43201 unless indicated otherwise. For directions, click here.
- Training dates are as follows:
- April 4, 2017
- June 6, 2017
YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF CURRENT WEBINARS
CRRS School Meal Program training
Child Nutrition Trainings and Vendor Show Presentations - March 8, 2016
2016 SUMMER REGIONAL WORKSHOPS
Meal Patterns for School Meal Programs Webinar
THREE ITEMS OF INTEREST FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2016-2017
- December 8, 2016
- December 1, 2016
- November 17, 2016
- November 10, 2016
- November 3, 2016
- October 28, 2016
- October 21, 2016
- October 14, 2016
- October 6, 2016
- September 30, 2016
- September 22, 2016
- September 15, 2016
- September 8, 2016
- September 2, 2016
Last Modified: 2/22/2017 3:06:07 PM