Cleveland Scholarship: Information for Parents
Cleveland STUDENT APPLICATION SYSTEM IS closed
Students who currently reside in the Cleveland Municipal School District, and will be in grades K-12 for the next school year are eligible for this program. The application process is an on-line application, only accessible to the participating providers. The provider must be registered to participate in the CSTP program. Please visit a participating provider to complete the application process. The Cleveland Scholarship and Tutoring Program makes efforts to develop materials for parents to use when helping their children succeed in school. Below are links to items created by the Program for its parents.
Once you know that your child is eligible for the Cleveland Scholarship Program, the next step is to find a participating private school and apply for enrollment. The private school will submit the scholarship application for your child through the secure online scholarship application system.
- Click on participating private school, also known as a "provider," to find a school in your area.
- Follow the instructions on the Dashboard to select the Cleveland Scholarship.
- All of the participating private schools/providers that are registered to participate in the Cleveland Scholarship Program should now be showing.
- To get the phone number and address of a specific private school, click the magnifying glass icon located at the end of the record with the private school's name.
How Do I Apply? | How Do I Renew?
Parents whose children have the Cleveland Scholarship now have online access to view their student scholarship information. The parent portal allows real-time access to information such as application and income status, monthly invoices and payments.
Please review the three resources listed below, they will assist you in the registration process.
To register for and access the scholarship system, parents need to take the following four steps:
- Step 1: Setup a OH|ID Account
- Step 2: Request parent access to the scholarship system
- Step 3: Verify your child
- Step 4: Access the scholarship record
To access the parent portal manual for these steps please click here.
Document and Web Page Links
Send E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified: 8/14/2019 4:07:05 PM