Cleveland Scholarship: Information for Parents
SCHOLARSHIP OPENS SECOND APPLICATION JULY 1 THROUGH August 12, 2016
Students who currently reside in the Cleveland Municipal School District, and will be in grades K-12 for the next school year are eligible for this program. The application process is an on-line application, only accessible to the participating providers. The provider must be registered to participate in the CSTP program. Please visit a participating provider to complete the application process. The Cleveland Scholarship and Tutoring Program makes efforts to develop materials for parents to use when helping their children succeed in school. Below are links to items created by the Program for its parents.
Once you know that your child is eligible for the Cleveland Scholarship Program, the next step is to find a participating private school and apply for enrollment. The private school will submit the scholarship application for your child through the secure online scholarship application system.
- Click on participating private school, also known as a "provider," to find a school in your area.
- Then click the Cleveland box in the middle of the page.
- Once you are on the Provider Search Page, select your county from the drop-down menu and then click the Search Button.
- All of the participating private schools/providers that are registered to participate in the Cleveland Scholarship Program should now be showing.
- To get the phone number and address of a specific private school, click the magnifying glass icon located at the end of the record with the private school's name. Questions to ask school.
How Do I Apply? | How Do I Renew?
Document and Web Page Links
Last Modified: 7/27/2016 10:26:43 AM