Cleveland Scholarship: Information for Providers
The Cleveland Scholarship Application window is currently open for the 2020-2021 school year.
The application window for the 2021-2022 school year is now open. This application window will close on April 30th, 2021.
Participating private schools/providers must comply with the following requirements to participate in the Cleveland Scholarship Program:
- School/Provider must have a current state charter and be registered to participate in the Cleveland Scholarship program. Registration starts in the month of December.
- School principal must be licensed by the State of Ohio, Office of Educator Licensure.
- Principal must have a OH|ID account.
- Step-by-step instructions for creating an OH|ID Account and Department of Education Profile.
- Participating providers must renew their participation every year.
To apply for a Cleveland scholarship, applicants must first be accepted at a participating private school. Once the private school has accepted the student for enrollment, the private school then submits the student's scholarship application into the secure online application system through your OH|ID account.
Document and Web Page Links
2020-2021 School Year Information
2021-2022 School Year information
Below are tutorials that have been developed to guide you through the new student application system.
Data and finance
Rules and Law
Transportation may be available for Cleveland Scholarship and Tutoring Program (CSTP) students through the Cleveland Municipal School District (CMSD). CMSD is solely responsible for arrangements and establishing eligibility requirements for transportation. For assistance, contact the CMSD Transportation Department at (216) 838-4287.
Send E-mail to: cleveland.scholarship@education.Ohio.gov
Last Modified: 3/3/2021 11:02:02 AM