Cleveland Scholarship: How to Renew
The Cleveland Scholarship application window is currently open
Students who are currently receiving a Cleveland scholarship can renew the scholarship for the 2019-2020 school year as long as they meet the following requirements:
- They take all required state assessment tests for his/her grade level.
- They do not move out of the Cleveland Municipal school district.
Parents of renewal students who meet these requirements must complete the Cleveland Scholarship Renewal Form and submit it, along with a copy of a current utility bill, to the private school/provider that their child will attend for the upcoming school year.
- If your child will attend a different private school next year, complete the admissions process at the NEW private school. Once the child is accepted, provide the new school with the Scholarship Renewal Form and proof of current address.
- The private school will submit a renewal for your child through the online Cleveland Scholarship application system.
- Check the Federal Poverty Guidelines chart.
If you meet the income requirements for your household size and you want to Complete the Income Verification Form and submit it, along with supporting income documents, to the address listed on the form by the listed deadline to substantiate your income. If you know your families income is above the poverty guidelines, you DO NOT need to complete the Income Verification Form.
- In July/August, the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) will notify by mail those parents who applied during the application period about whether or not their child has been awarded a scholarship.
Documents and Web Page Links
Send E-mail to: email@example.com
Last Modified: 7/30/2020 12:08:00 PM