EdChoice Scholarship: Information for Providers
STUDENT APPLICATION SYSTEM is currently CLOSED
Participating private schools/providers must comply with the following requirements to participate in the EdChoice Scholarship Program:
- School/Provider must have a current state charter and be registered to participate in the EdChoice Scholarship program. Registration starts in the month of December.
- School principal must be licensed by the State of Ohio, Office of Educator Licensure.
- Principal must have a SAFE account.
- Safe Sign up
- SAFE help
- Participating providers must renew their participation every year.
- School/Provider is responsible for keeping their school's OEDSR record up to date and current. OEDS-R Desk Guide
To apply for an EdChoice scholarship, scholarship applicants must first be accepted at a participating private school. Once the private school has accepted the student for enrollment, the private school then submits the student's scholarship application into the secure online application system.
The school/provider will enter all applications into the on-line system this year, EdChoice and Expansion applications. DO NOT SEND EXPANSION APPLICATIONS TO THE PROGRAM OFFICE.
Document and Web Page Links
Who is my schools contact with EdChoice
Register to participate:
Data and finance
Video tutorials (videos are linked to YouTube)
Last Modified: 12/12/2017 2:27:42 PM