EdChoice Scholarship: Information for Providers
The EdChoice traditional and EdChoice Expansion Scholarship application windows are currently open.
- School/Provider must have a current state charter and be registered to participate in the EdChoice Scholarship program. Registration starts in the month of December.
- School principal must be licensed by the State of Ohio, Office of Educator Licensure.
- Principal must have a OH|ID account.
- Step-by-step instructions for creating an OH|ID Account and Department of Education Profile.
- Participating providers must renew their participation every year.
- School/Provider is responsible for keeping their school's OEDSR record up to date and current.
At this time, the application period for both traditional EdChoice and EdChoice Expansion Will Open on July 15th, 2020.
Document and Web Page Links
Register to participate:
Data and finance
Last Modified: 8/14/2020 7:02:28 AM