EdChoice Scholarship: Information for Providers
EDCHOICE STUDENT APPLICATION SYSTEM will open february 1, 2020
Participating private schools/providers must comply with the following requirements to participate in the EdChoice Scholarship Program:
- School/Provider must have a current state charter and be registered to participate in the EdChoice Scholarship program. Registration starts in the month of December.
- School principal must be licensed by the State of Ohio, Office of Educator Licensure.
- Principal must have a OH|ID account.
- Step-by-step instructions for creating an OH|ID Account and Department of Education Profile.
- Participating providers must renew their participation every year.
- School/Provider is responsible for keeping their school's OEDSR record up to date and current.
The school/provider will enter all applications into the on-line system this year, EdChoice and Expansion applications. DO NOT SEND EXPANSION APPLICATIONS TO THE PROGRAM OFFICE.
Document and Web Page Links
Register to participate:
- Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Fact Sheet Spanish Version
- Acceptable Forms of Address Verification
- Transfer Form (transfer scholarship to different school)
- Custody FAQs
- Income Requirements for Renewal Expansion Students
- Income Verification Form Spanish Version
- Income Verification Tutorial (English Version)
Data and finance
Video tutorials (videos are linked to YouTube)
- Charter and Scholarship Compliance Tutorial
- Video to Help Determine Eligibility
- Scholarship Provider Registration Tutorial
- Provider Registration Renewal Tutorial
- Provider Staff Entry Tutorial
- How to Navigate the New Student Application
- Overview of the Provider Registration and Student Application Processes
- NEW Student Application Tutorial
- RENEWAL Student Application Tutorial
- Student Acceptance Tutorial
- Income Verification Tutorial (Spanish Version)
- Scholarship Dashboard Tutorial
Last Modified: 12/10/2019 12:13:20 PM