Jon Peterson Scholarship: How to Apply
Finding a Provider
If a student is eligible for the Jon Peterson Special Needs (JPSN) Scholarship Program, the first step is to select a participating JPSN Scholarship Provider to serve their child’s educational needs.
- Click on "Search Provider," to find a school in your area.
- Then click the Jon Peterson Special Needs box in the middle of the page.
- Once you are on the Provider Search Page, select your county and other search criteria from the drop-down menu and then click the Search Button.
- All of the participating providers that meet your search criteria should be showing.
- To get the contact information, view services offered and verify the staff credentials for a specific provider, click the magnifying glass icon located at the end of the record with the provider's name.
If the provider accepts the student for enrollment, the parent can obtain the scholarship application form from their provider.
There are two application periods annually. The first application period begins in February 1 and ends on April 15th. Scholarships awarded to this group of applicants will be for the full school year. The second application period begins in October 1 and ends on November 15th. Scholarships awarded during this second application period will be awarded for half of the school year (January 1 through June 30).
Document and Web Page Links
Last Modified: 1/27/2017 3:07:49 PM