The process for submitting and reviewing teacher licensure applications is completed through the online Educator Licensure and Records (CORE) licensure system. Authorized electronic signers (e-signers) from schools, districts, local professional development committees (LPDCs) and higher education organizations must review and approve or decline application requests online.
- Superintendent designee
- Credential e-signer
- Dean designee – College of Education
The administrator of the local organization’s Ohio Educational Directory System – Redesign (OEDS-R) assigns the roles listed above. If you do not have an OEDS-R administrator, contact the Ohio Department of Education Custodian. Once you have received the appropriate role, please review the Enrolling as an E-Signer section below to complete the Enroll Me step. You must complete the Enroll Me step to become an active e-signer.
LPDC E-Signer Roles
- Coordinator-LPDC (Local Professional Development Committee)
- Coordinator designee-LPDC
Please see the LPDC E-Signer webpage for important information about LPDC registration and role assignment.
Enrolling as an E-Signer
Follow the directions below to complete the Enroll Me step after obtaining the appropriate e-signer role:
- Sign into your OH|ID account and click Educator Licensure and Records (CORE) to access your CORE Dashboard.
- Click on License E-Signer in the red ribbon at the top of the page.
- Select Action next to your organization, and then click Enroll as E-Signer.
- Click Save to confirm your enrollment.
Once enrolled, e-signers will receive emails when educators submit applications. E-signers review submitted requests through the License E-Signer section on the CORE Dashboard and electronically “sign” (approve or decline) applications.
Last Modified: 6/5/2019 12:16:51 PM