Tips to help program coordinators meet the Nov. 15 registration deadline
Please note that there are still many registrations in the CORE system that are incomplete and have a “pending” status. Resident educators whose registrations have this pending status are NOT registered for the 2017-2018 school year. Program coordinators must complete and submit (not just save) these registrations by the Nov. 15 deadline to make the registrations active. This is especially important for resident educators who are taking RESA this school year. Until program coordinators submit their registrations, the RESA candidates will not receive their onboarding emails from Educopia.
Program coordinators who wish to see a list of registrations they have entered may run a Resident Educator Program Registration Search while logged into the resident educator section of CORE. Here’s how:
1) Click Manage Registrations.
2) Enter the school year 2017-2018 and the Fiscal Organization’s IRN.
3) Click the Blue Find Registrations button.
4) Select Show ALL registrations.
5) If the status for a registration is “Submitted,” the registration is complete. The program coordinator does not need to do anything more.
6) If the status is “Pending,” click the edit button, enter any missing information and click the “Submit” button to complete the registration for each resident educator.
Running this registration search will provide the information about the status of resident educators quickly. You also may run the registration report for full details.