Two ways to share this school year: #MyOhioClassroom and #OhioLovesTeachers!
Amazing things are happening every day in Ohio’s classrooms. Again this year, we want to celebrate those "ah-ha!" moments and the people who make them happen with my #MyOhioClassroom and #OhioLovesTeachers!
#MyOhioClassroom and #OhioLovesTeachers enable teachers to tell a statewide audience on Twitter and Instagram the good things that are happening in Ohio’s education community. Want to know more? Keep reading...
#MyOhioClassroom is a simple way to engage with fellow educators and share your innovative instructional ideas, success stories and other great news. We want to see what is working and inspiring students to reach their dreams. Consider these questions when deciding what to share:
- Did something great happen in your school or classroom today? Let the world know!
- Have a lesson that really clicked or a new project that would encourage others to strive harder?
- Want to share a story about your staff or students doing something inspiring?
- Did a group of students go above and beyond the expected?
- Did newly introduced technology help students go to the next level? How?
brings great, inspiring educators center stage and shines a spotlight on their work and the ways they are changing lives. Do you work with a teacher who goes the extra mile? Inspires his or her students for success? Be sure to include the teacher’s name, district and school name, subject taught and any social media handles. Don’t forget to include the reason this teacher(s) is an example of why #OhioLovesTeachers
. Include these items in your posts:
- Photos and videos from the classroom;
- Video testimonials;
- Links to district write-ups, such as blogs, announcements and newsletters;
- News articles from your local media; or
- Anything else that helps tell the teacher’s story.
work the same: Simply share a picture or video with your story using #MyOhioClassroom
and tag @OHEducation. We will keep a close eye on your posts and may share them across the Department's social networks. Let’s celebrate teaching and teachers now and year-round!