NEW! Common Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Assessments
ODE is seeking vendor proposals in response to the department’s Common Request for Qualifications (RFQ) for Assessments for use by Ohio school districts in the following areas:
- Comparable Assessments to Ohio’s K-3 Diagnostic Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee
- Alternative Standardized Assessment for the Third Grade Reading Guarantee
- Alternative High School Assessments for Graduation
- Teacher and Principal Evaluation Component
- Student Survey for Use in Teacher Evaluation
- Gifted Prescreening and Identification
Districts may choose to inform any assessment vendors they wish to be considered that the RFQ has been posted to http://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Common-Application-for-Requests-for-Qualifications
Note that vendors may need to submit for approval even if their tests have been approved previously for use in Ohio. Requirements, submission details, and deadlines are specified in the RFQ.
or 614-466-1317 with questions.