Changes in the Office of Curriculum and Assessment
There have been several staff changes in the Office of Curriculum and Assessment:
- Jim Wright, Director, retired at the end of July.
- Brian Roget has been named Interim Director – Sarah Wilson is now taking all calls/emails on the high school graduation requirements.
- Ryan Eldridge, physical education, accepted a position at the Delaware Area Career Center – send emails on physical education to Steve Tate.
- Michael Dicenzo, honors diploma, completed his degree and left the Department – Keith Christopher takes calls/emails on the honors diploma.
- Terrence Moore, data, accepted a position with Joint Education Oversite Committee – Kurt Taube and Max Xu continue to work with data.