A monthly bulletin sent to each High School District Test Coordinator. The bulletin provides critical information concerning all the statewide assessments for high school students.
Note: New articles/information or articles that have been updated since the previous newsletter will have “NEW!” in the title of the article. Articles will not be repeated more than 2-3 months. Please maintain or have access to all articles throughout the year for your reference.
- NEW! Scores for Spring 2019 Administration
- OELPA Test Window 2019
- NEW! District Test Coordinators Quick Guide
- Technology Preparation for 2019-2020 School Year
- Ohio English Language Proficiency Screener (OELPS) 2018-2019
- Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment (OELPA)
- Fall 2018 Ohio’s State Tests (OST) – High School End-of-Course
- Spring 2019 Ohio’s State Tests (OST) – High School End-of-Course
- Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (AASCD) 2018-2019
- 2018-2019 Ohio Graduation Tests (OGT)
- Scheduled System Maintenance for OST, OELPS, OELPA, AASCD, Diagnostics and KRA