A monthly bulletin sent to each High School District Test Coordinator. The bulletin provides critical information concerning all the statewide assessments for high school students.
Note: New articles/information or articles that have been updated since the previous newsletter will have “NEW!” in the title of the article. Articles will not be repeated more than 2-3 months. Please maintain or have access to all articles throughout the year for your reference.
Download printable version of the September 2017 District Test Coordinator Bulletin.
- Summer 2017 Ohio Graduation Tests (OGT)
- Summer 2017 Ohio’s State Tests (OST) – High School
- Fall 2017 Ohio Graduation Tests (OGT)
- Fall 2017 Ohio’s State Tests (OST) – High School
- Spring 2018 Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment (OELPA)
- Spring 2018 Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (AASCD)
- Changes in the Office of Curriculum and Assessment
- Requesting Exceptions to Online Testing –
- Ohio’s State Tests and Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment
- Downloadable Data File Layout 2017-2018
- Secure Browsers for 2017-2018
- Pre-ID Layout for Ohio’s State Tests for 2017-2018
- TIDE User Accounts and Resetting Passwords
- Test Administrator Certification Course
- Test Settings and Tools Updates for 2017-2018
- TIDE Resources
- Practice Tests for 2017-2018
- Students and the ACT/SAT