A monthly bulletin sent to each High School District Test Coordinator. The bulletin provides critical information concerning all the statewide assessments for high school students.
Note: New articles/information or articles that have been updated since the previous newsletter will have “NEW!” in the title of the article. Articles will not be repeated more than 2-3 months. Please maintain or have access to all articles throughout the year for your reference.
- Updated Restart/Reset Testing Information Available Now
- End-of-Course Online and Paper Test Windows Extended
- 2021 Spring Test Materials and Additional Order Windows Update
- 2021 Spring Score Report Labels
- 2021 Spring Manuals
- Group Oral Administration Procedures
- Oral Translation Accommodation for English Learners Taking Ohio’s State Tests (OST)
- New! Spring 2021 additional SAT test date: May 18
- New! Spring 2021 additional ACT test date: May 5
- Download Print Version of Bulletin
- English Learner Identification and the OELPA
- OELPA Administration, Results and Additional Orders Window