A monthly bulletin sent to each High School District Test Coordinator. The bulletin provides critical information concerning all the statewide assessments for high school students.
Note: New articles/information or articles that have been updated since the previous newsletter will have “NEW!” in the title of the article. Articles will not be repeated more than 2-3 months. Please maintain or have access to all articles throughout the year for your reference.
- New! High School Test Eligibility for the AASCD 2.0 Administration
- New! AASCD Pre-ID Requirements for 2019-2020
- New! AASCD Learning Characteristics Inventory (LCI)
- New! Paper Accommodations for the AASCD 2.0
- New! AASCD 2.0 Test Blueprints
- Updates to the AASCD Online Practice Tests
- OELPS Webpage
- Updated Administration Manuals
- Translated Individual Student Reports for OELPS
- Scoring the OELPS
- Practice Tests
- New! Spring 2020 OELPA On-Time Order Window for Accommodated Paper Materials
- New! Spring 2020 OELPA Pre-ID Window
- Translated Family Reports for OELPA