A monthly bulletin sent to each High School District Test Coordinator. The bulletin provides critical information concerning all the statewide assessments for high school students.
Note: New articles/information or articles that have been updated since the previous newsletter will have “NEW!” in the title of the article. Articles will not be repeated more than 2-3 months. Please maintain or have access to all articles throughout the year for your reference.
- EMIS Coding for Presumptive English Learners 2020-2021
- New! OELPA 2021 Administration
- New! OELPA Test Administration Manual
- OELPA Materials for Paper Accommodations
- New! Spring 2021 AASCD Materials Due in Districts and the Additional Order Window
- New! Spring 2021 AASCD Braille Materials
- AASCD Pre-ID Deadline for the Learning Characteristics Inventory (LCI)
- AASCD 2021 Administration Manuals
- AASCD Test Administrator Certification Course
- New! Ohio’s State Tests Resource Book Updated and Posted
- Updated Test Administrator (TA) Certification Flag and Assessment Systems Dropdown Menu
- Important Dates for the State Tests