A monthly bulletin sent to each K-8 District Test Coordinator. The bulletin provides critical information concerning all the statewide assessments for kindergarten through grade-eight students.
Download a print version of the October 2016 K-8 District Test Coordinator Bulletin here.
- Summer 2016 Ohio’s State Tests – Grade 3 English language arts
- Fall 2016 Ohio’s State Tests – Grade 3 English language arts
- Spring 2017 Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (AASCD)
- Pre-ID Layout for Ohio’s State Tests 2016-2017
- New TIDE Interface and Resources
- TIDE User Accounts and Resetting Passwords
- New Downloadable Data File Layout 2016-2017
- Secure Browsers for 2016-2017 Now Available
- Writing Pilot
- Practice Test
- Fall 2016 Grade 3 English Language Arts Administration
- Fall 2016 Manuals
- Resources for Online Testing
- Fall 2016 Test Materials, Additional Orders and Pre-ID
- Spring 2017 - Requesting Exceptions to Online Testing – 2016-2017
The AASCD On-Time Pre-ID window is open in TIDE.