A monthly bulletin sent to each K-8 District Test Coordinator. The bulletin provides critical information concerning all the statewide assessments for kindergarten through grade-eight students.
- Family Report Languages
- Online Tests
- Paper Tests
- Data Enty Interface
- Exit Criteria
- Three-Year Rule
- OELPA Practice Test
- Speaking Test
A new section is being added to the K-8 Bulletin - assessments from the Office of Early Learning.
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment
- Early Childhood Comprehensive Assessment System
- Contact Information
Download a print version of the February 2017 K-8 District Test Coordinator Bulletin here.
- Spring 2017 Ohio's State Tests -- Grades 3-8
- Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment (OELPA)
- Spring 2017 Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities (AASCD)
- Rules Book
- New Downloadable Data File Layout 2016-2017
- Pre-ID Layout for Ohio’s State Tests 2016-2017
- Secure Browsers for 2016-2017