Order Official HSE (High School Equivalence) Transcripts and Duplicate Diplomas
UPDATE December 24, 2019
Reminder: All test takers for the GED®, HiSET, or TASC must be an Ohio Resident.
DiplomaSender price change for third party vendors only:
Effective January 1, 2020, the price for verification (transcripts/diplomas) will increase by from $15.00 to $25.00 for third party request only.
Beginning February 7, 2018 all High School Equivalence (HSE) transcripts and diplomas will be processed through DiplomaSender.
- The benefits of DiplomaSender:
- First time test takers receive their initial diploma and transcript FREE
- Documents can be delivered electronically via email or through fax, USPS first class, or priority express mail
- Duplicate diploma requests are $15
- Duplicate transcript requests are $15
- Test takers can create accounts via DiplomaSender.com to view their scores, order credentials (diploma and transcript), and view all historical and current test scores from all three assessment publishers (GED® , HiSET or TASC)
January 25, 2018 was the last day to order transcripts/diplomas through Parchment. All request must go through DiplomaSender.
Walk-Ins: As of Thursday, July 3, 2014, no walk-in requests for transcripts or duplicate diploma/transcripts are accepted
Last Modified: 12/24/2019 8:39:56 AM