2016-2017 Testing Dates
Each school district chooses a consecutive series of school days to administer state tests within specified windows, or periods of time.
Ohio’s State Tests in English language arts, mathematics, science and social studies
FALL TEST WINDOWS 2016
- Grade 3 English language arts – Five consecutive school days, including makeups, within the Nov. 7 to 18 window
- High school end-of-course tests – Ten consecutive school days, including makeups, within the Dec. 5 to Jan. 13 window
Districts may download fall grade 3 ELA results beginning Dec. 30 from the Online Reporting System
. Districts may download fall high school end-of-course test results beginning Feb. 27 from the Online Reporting System
SPRING TEST WINDOWS 2017
School districts select 15 consecutive school days, including makeups, within each test window.
Districts may download spring grade 3 ELA results beginning June 15 from the Online Reporting System
. Districts may download spring high school end-of-course test results beginning June 27 from the Online Reporting System
Requesting Exceptions to Online Testing – 2016-2017
2016 was the last year a paper option was required to be made available. The following procedure has been developed to facilitate districts requesting exceptions to online testing to be administered in Spring 2017. For more information click here.
Ohio Graduation Tests
All test windows are open to all students required to take the OGT.
- Fall 2016: Monday, Oct. 24 through Sunday, Nov. 6.
- (Data file ready for download on Dec. 12; reports due Jan 5.)
- Spring 2017: Monday, March 13 through Sunday, March 26.
- (Data file ready for download on May 8; reports due May 18.)
- Summer 2017 (Optional): Monday, June 12 through Sunday, June 25.
Alternate Assessment for Students with Significant Cognitive Disabilities
Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment
Last Modified: 1/13/2017 3:57:15 PM